In response to the coronavirus pandemic, the doctors at East Greenwich Pediatrics are excited to announce we are starting virtual / telehealth visits for our patients immediately. These visits will be with your usual providers at East Greenwich Pediatrics, and will be geared to problems that do not require a full physical exam. Telemedicine visits will be billed through your health insurance, so fees and co-pays that you normally would have with “in office” visits will apply. If after having a virtual visit, it is determined that your child should come in for an “in office” visit, you will not be charged a second co-pay.
What are some reasons to choose a virtual visit during the pandemic?
- Rash with no fever
- Bug bites
- Allergies (no asthma)
- Pink eye > 2 years old with no ear pain and no fever
- Stomach bug >2 years old, no fever, has urinated in the last 8 hours
- Behavioral health follow up appointments
- Prenatal consults
- If parent or patient prefers or does not want to come in to the office
- Patient has been asked to quarantine at home
Have an appointment?
You will receive a text message or email (your choice) right before appointment time that you can click on to enter the virtual waiting room. You can also just click here a few minutes before your appointment time to be connected to the waiting room.